The Fischer Rugged Flash Drive is an extremely tough memory stick, specially designed for safe storage and transportation of sensitive data in harsh and high-vibration environments. It is suitable for use with ruggedized computers, motor sports, airborne, industrial applications, dismounted soldier systems and other extreme environments. The Fischer LP360™ Rugged Flash Drive relies on the versatile and modular LP360™ connectivity technology for maximum usability, operability and functionality. It has no key code for easy 360-degree mating freedom and a low profile and cantilever for enhanced mechanical robustness.
Fischer Rugged Flash Drives’ circular connector interface, combined with durable encapsulation technique, guarantees data safety in case of loss or theft. They are equipped with high-speed USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 flash memory and available from 4 GB to 128 GB. The Fischer LP360™ Rugged Flash Drive (USB 2.0) is available in 32 GB and 256 GB.
- Robust housing keeps your data safe in harsh environments
- Unique interconnection secures access to your data
- IP68/IP69 sealed even unmated
- Extreme temperature resistant
- High shock and vibration resistant
- Unique circular connector interface
- USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 high speed data transfer
- Standard up to 128GB capacity, 128 GB capacity, Fischer LP360™ Rugged Flash Drive (USB 2.0) in 32 GB and 256 GB
- Miniature unbreakable design
- Built-in hanger support
- Easy mating, easy cleaning and easy integration with the Fischer LP360™ Rugged Flash Drive
- Large selection of body styles, sizes and contact configurations
- Available with the Fischer UltiMate™, MiniMax™ and LP360™ interfaces
- Customized configurations possible