Career – Explore Our World
We believe in working together to achieve better performance
We embrace diversity, which is a major source of strength for our company. Diversity not only in terms of nationality, cultural background, age or gender, but also in terms of capabilities, work experience, ways of looking at reality, insights and views.
We look forward to engage with suppliers that are aligned with us on these important topics.
We believe in diversity
That’s why working at RODAN means working in an environment where talent truly work together. Where people are encouraged to share their experiences and take real responsibilities. Where research and development are embedded in the company’s culture, and where you can leave your personal mark on the areas in which you demonstrate your expertise.
We promote a performance driven culture. So if you have the drive, the talent and the uniqueness to advance ideas that can change the lives of thousands of customers around the world, why not explore with us?
Our culture is made by our people
- People who like working together according to our corporate values R.E.S.P.E.C.T.
- People who are striving for sustainable profitable growth, in a corporate socially responsible way.
- People who want to meet customer expectations by working with a true Total Quality Management ambition and in a solid and structured way.
- People taking responsibility to develop products and services with respect for the environment.
- People focusing on innovation to become and stay the market and technological leader.
Vi levererar kvalitetssäkrade interconnect-lösningar, som uppfyller dina specifika krav.
Stay on top of the latest news, product releases and upcoming events.
Christmas time is upon us and we want to wish everybody Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Published: December 19 2019
We are finally ready to move to our brand new and modern headquarters in Lynge, Denmark.
Published: November 4 2019
RODAN Technologies continues its annual donation to beat cancer.
Published: October 7 2019
We’re very pleased to welcome our new Business Development Manager, Jesper Dalsgaard Larsen
Published: September 16 2019
Published: September 11 2019