We can offer extensive overmolding design and manufacturing capabilities, which includes both low and high pressure molding.
We offer superior custom solutions for circuit boards, sensors and connectors, protection for industrial electronics – with the added benefit of great product design – we can even include your logo or company name. Our overmolding process is also known as low pressure molding (LPM) and high pressure molding (HPM). It offers a gentle encapsulation process with adhesive molding compounds to achieve the ultimate protection and seal. Our overmolding technologies offers superior strain relief and is designed to withstand high temperatures and harsh environments.
Technical features (LPM):
- Material in polyamide (Technomelt, Thermelt)
- Low pressure molding
- Low viscosity
- Low tooling cost
- Resistant to oil and chemicals
- Rated UL94 V-0
Technical features (HPM):
- Material in Elastollan TPU
- High pressure molding – injection
- High wear and abrasion resistance
- High tensile strength and outstanding resistance to tear propagation
- Excellent damping characteristics
- Very good low-temperature flexibility
- High resistance to oils, greases, oxygen and ozone
- Conforms to the FDA food contact
- Rated UL94 V-0
For demanding applications with a high vibration level, and flexibility is a requirement,
we recommend molding in TPU.
Stay on top of the latest news, product releases and upcoming events.
Fischer Connectors continues to develop connectors towards extreme applications
Published: October 22, 2020
This year RODAN Technologies will continue its contribution to cracking cancer.
Published: October 15, 2020
RPC-2.92 Adaptors, Cable Assemblies and Compact Calibration Kits now applicable up to 43.5 GHz
Published: September 29, 2020
Single Pair Ethernet (SPE) sets new standards in intelligent communication architecture.
Published: May 18, 2020
A new brochure showcases Rosenberger’s wide product range qualified for aerospace, security & defence applications
Published: May 12, 2020