We can offer extensive overmolding design and manufacturing capabilities, which includes both low and high pressure molding.
We offer superior custom solutions for circuit boards, sensors and connectors, protection for industrial electronics – with the added benefit of great product design – we can even include your logo or company name. Our overmolding process is also known as low pressure molding (LPM) and high pressure molding (HPM). It offers a gentle encapsulation process with adhesive molding compounds to achieve the ultimate protection and seal. Our overmolding technologies offers superior strain relief and is designed to withstand high temperatures and harsh environments.
Technical features (LPM):
- Material in polyamide (Technomelt, Thermelt)
- Low pressure molding
- Low viscosity
- Low tooling cost
- Resistant to oil and chemicals
- Rated UL94 V-0
Technical features (HPM):
- Material in Elastollan TPU
- High pressure molding – injection
- High wear and abrasion resistance
- High tensile strength and outstanding resistance to tear propagation
- Excellent damping characteristics
- Very good low-temperature flexibility
- High resistance to oils, greases, oxygen and ozone
- Conforms to the FDA food contact
- Rated UL94 V-0
For demanding applications with a high vibration level, and flexibility is a requirement,
we recommend molding in TPU.
Stay on top of the latest news, product releases and upcoming events.
Wishing you a joyous holiday season filled with new memories and cheer.
Published: December 4, 2023
Published: November 24, 2023
Fischer Connectors is hosting a free webinar “Connecting the dismounted soldier: new priorities and approaches”, with Jack Midgley Ph.D
RODAN Technologies remains committed in the fight against cancer and supports the effort of the Danish Cancer Society
Published: October 18, 2023
Ulrich, who is taking on a new role as Director of QHSE & Compliance, brings with him extensive and diverse experience in this field.
Published: October 16, 2023