We can offer extensive overmolding design and manufacturing capabilities, which includes both low and high pressure molding.
We offer superior custom solutions for circuit boards, sensors and connectors, protection for industrial electronics – with the added benefit of great product design – we can even include your logo or company name. Our overmolding process is also known as low pressure molding (LPM) and high pressure molding (HPM). It offers a gentle encapsulation process with adhesive molding compounds to achieve the ultimate protection and seal. Our overmolding technologies offers superior strain relief and is designed to withstand high temperatures and harsh environments.
Technical features (LPM):
- Material in polyamide (Technomelt, Thermelt)
- Low pressure molding
- Low viscosity
- Low tooling cost
- Resistant to oil and chemicals
- Rated UL94 V-0
Technical features (HPM):
- Material in Elastollan TPU
- High pressure molding – injection
- High wear and abrasion resistance
- High tensile strength and outstanding resistance to tear propagation
- Excellent damping characteristics
- Very good low-temperature flexibility
- High resistance to oils, greases, oxygen and ozone
- Conforms to the FDA food contact
- Rated UL94 V-0
For demanding applications with a high vibration level, and flexibility is a requirement,
we recommend molding in TPU.
Stay on top of the latest news, product releases and upcoming events.
Published: May 27, 2021
We are glad to announce that we have again received the highest credit rating certificate – the Bisnode AAA.
Published: May 20, 2021
We welcome Freja to our team
Published: May 7, 2021
We are very pleased to welcome Maria Söderlund
Published: April 29, 2021
Fischer Connectors is enhancing the integration capability of its versatile plug & use Fischer Freedom™ Series.
Published: December 2, 2020