We can offer extensive overmolding design and manufacturing capabilities, which includes both low and high pressure molding.
We offer superior custom solutions for circuit boards, sensors and connectors, protection for industrial electronics – with the added benefit of great product design – we can even include your logo or company name. Our overmolding process is also known as low pressure molding (LPM) and high pressure molding (HPM). It offers a gentle encapsulation process with adhesive molding compounds to achieve the ultimate protection and seal. Our overmolding technologies offers superior strain relief and is designed to withstand high temperatures and harsh environments.
Technical features (LPM):
- Material in polyamide (Technomelt, Thermelt)
- Low pressure molding
- Low viscosity
- Low tooling cost
- Resistant to oil and chemicals
- Rated UL94 V-0
Technical features (HPM):
- Material in Elastollan TPU
- High pressure molding – injection
- High wear and abrasion resistance
- High tensile strength and outstanding resistance to tear propagation
- Excellent damping characteristics
- Very good low-temperature flexibility
- High resistance to oils, greases, oxygen and ozone
- Conforms to the FDA food contact
- Rated UL94 V-0
For demanding applications with a high vibration level, and flexibility is a requirement,
we recommend molding in TPU.
Stay on top of the latest news, product releases and upcoming events.
Published: July 18, 2023
Fischer Connectors continues to develop its offering of hybrid connectors with mixed power and signal contacts
Published: July 12, 2023
This is the third year in a row that RODAN achieves a golden credit excellence from Dun & Bradstreet.
Published: May 12, 2023
RODAN Technologies continues its contribution to the Danish Cancer Society
Published: October 17, 2022
Smaller, more contacts, higher speeds: the high-density, miniature Fischer MiniMax™ Series is growing
Published: March 3, 2022